Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have a lot of catching up to do....

But wanted to get these three pictures up tonight. We went to a Halloween Party on Sunday late afternoon. I think Graham is the cutest pirate ever. Reed makes a great Spidey although it was just a little bit small and he blew out the back so I'm not sure what we'll do for Friday at school and trick or treating that night. Last is a picture of my boys and the Crockett boys, our friends from Shanghai who are leaving Singapore in a week. :( Luckily they are moving back to Austin so I know we will see them next summer. (There is a new Crockett boy but he's just 2 months old and didn't make the group picture)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

How cute!

kjl said...

I especially like Spider Man's flip flops and the Pirate's bare feet! :)

Dennis/Dad said...

The Pirate's bare feet look sort of natural. Spiderman's flip flops....guess he was off duty. I like Spiderman with his hood off better, though.