Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Bailey-girl

One more post before I go to bed.
I have so much to be thankful for, I'm truly a very blessed person, so many wonderful family and friends, just so much to be thankful for, I can't even begin to list everything. But one thing I want to call out is how lucky I am to have Lynn and Sandy living in our home back in Austin. We never worry about what is going on at our house, how is it being taken care of etc. They keep it looking way better than I ever did! But most importantly is how well they take care of our sweet dog, Bailey. She is about to turn 9 years old! I can't believe it, breaks my heart thinking about how much older she is getting and how we are missing out on spending time with her. But knowing how happy she is with the Gassers (including her younger brother Georgie) makes it so much easier.
Well, with Lynn's help, Bailey just sent me an email letting me know what all she got for Christmas from Lynn, Sandy, Georgie and Santa. She is just spoiled rotten! :) She also attached a picture of herself, I wanted to show everyone. Her muzzle and eyebrows have almost as much gray on them as I do, she just doesn't worry about trying to color them the way I do. I hope everyone who has a doggie (or kitty) gives them an extra hug tonight!

3 comments:

The Faulkners said...

No one wants to comment on how cute she is???

Brenda said...

Hey, you know I'm not shy about commenting on that when it comes to animals! I'm loving the headwear! :)

Anonymous said...

Your eyebrows and muzzle didn't look gray when you were here last summer. (Sorry, I just couldn't resist the opening you left...) Love ya Sis!

But seriously, I can imagine how much you miss Bailey.