Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party

On Saturday morning we went to a Christmas Party at the American Club. When they opened the doors at 10:00, we were ready! They had the best Christmas CD playing (I asked who it was the girl said she didn't know, she threw away the cover) and had lots of activities set up. There was an art area to make a Christmas card, a stage for Santa, a magician/entertainer walking around with his puppets, the marionette kind (sp???), a bean bag throw, pin the hat on the snowman, a bowling game, golf game, find Rudolph's nose in the snow and one where you had to get the ring around the reindeer's antlers. There was a huge spread of food as well. The third picture is of Reed with one of the camp counselors. They have a camp during all school holidays, Reed went for fall break in October. This guy has mentioned several times how much he enjoys having Reed at camp. :)




2 comments:

Dennis/Dad said...

Looking at the first two pix, I had decided you dressed the boys alike since the first was of Graham and I was pretty sure the second was of Reed. Of course, the third pic showed me Reed was wearing a different shirt. Still hard to make that second pic look like Graham. His hair looks too dark. Sounds like a really fun time!!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness your boys are just growing up too fast!! They just look so big to me. I miss them!! Looks like fun. Is he doing the camp at Christmas time? I agree with dad, Graham looks a lot like Reed in the second picture.