Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer 2009: Part 2

Here are the limited pictures I took while in Gulf Shores. Most of it is my laziness but in my defense, Erin is a great photographer with a really fancy camera so I let her take most of the pictures and she did a fantastic job. You just need to go to her blog to see them all. www.lillyrollins.blogspot.com
We had a really great time at the Bay with the Rollins family. Jason took the week off so we could go out on the boat, take the jetski etc. The boys and I were really excited that Jeff too, took the week off to go with us. He hadn't seen Erin and her family in about 5 years! Again, take a look at Erin's blog (if you haven't already) and find her pictures from our trip to see what all we did. But here is a glimpse. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great pics! I did see my arm in one picture. :) Thanks for posting them!!

Dennis/Dad said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun. Sure wish we could have been there, too.

Sorry, Erin - think I missed your arm pic.