Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer 2009: Part 1

I am attempting to do a slide show of our summer travels. As always, I did not get nearly enough pictures of the people we went to see. Some day I'll figure that out!!! We started in Dallas then went to Kansas City. From there Salina for a few weeks and then headed back to Dallas stopping off in Tulsa for a night. Spent one night in Austin, back to Dallas again, I flew up to Portland for 48 hours, back to Dallas. Then, with Jeff with us, we flew to Gulfport, MS and then drove over to Gulf Shores for a few days with Erin and her family (those pictures will be separate). From there, back to Dallas one more time before coming home to Singapore. Phew!!!! I tried to put captions on the pictures I did take. I wish I had gotten pix of my Grandma, Grandpa Joe and Gramsey as well as all of my sisters. Next summer, right!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the one of your dad surrounded by grandkids :)

Dennis/Dad said...

Greatly enjoyed seeing the pix. Seems like a looonnnggg time since they were taken but it's been less than 3 months!. Just a little over 3 months more and we will be in Singapore. That will be a long 3 months (K-State has 11 more football games in that time).