Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm not a very good blogger.....

I have thought of so many things over the past 2 or 3 weeks that would be really cool to write about on our blog. Things we've done, things I've seen. My thoughts on the presidential race that I know everyone is dying to hear about. But I have this belief that I need to always post pictures as well and I seem to procrastinate downloading then uploading, so I don't do anything. I'm going to make myself sit at our desk for 30 minutes every day to keep up on things. I won't blog every day I'm sure, but hopefully at least every few days so anyone who reads this will know what we are doing here on this side of the world. I'm also trying to figure out the best layout for the darn thing. Erin, I know I'm basically copying yours, take it as a compliment! :) So, that is that. I'm going to download some pics after the kiddos go to bed so hopefully there will be 2 posts before y'all even wake up!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I do see it as a compliment!