Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy days......

I just wanted to post about how happy I am with the outcome of the election and where I believe our country is headed. :) I wouldn't wish that job on anyone but glad that Obama is ready to take on the challenge. I hope he pulls in people from the Republican side and that they all can work together for a change. I think that might help people who did not want him to win (like my dear hubby) get behind him a little bit. It's been a great experience to be overseas during the election, to hear what people from other countries are saying. I definitely think 0ver 90% (not a scientific number, just mine) of the people of the world are happy and now have hopes that the worldwide economy will eventually turn around and that the US foreign policy will be little more friendly. Man, what a huge job ahead of him. And sadly, I have to pray for his safety as we all know there are enough nut jobs in our own country who would rather not having him walking around. Let's hope for all of our sake's that things do change and change for the better. :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I agree with you 100%. I hope things will get better with our economy - there are too many people losing their jobs!

MozzarElla said...

Yes, we can! Here's hoping Jeff might eventually come on board... maybe once he sees some good changes on the horizon.
Got a great card from S'pore today! Thanks! We will snail mail you back!
Thanks for blogging!

~Carol, Michael, & Ella